Why gifts in Wills are important to Claire House....
In June, we're encouraging you to think of the future with our annual Make a Will Month. Local solicitors in your area are taking part, giving you the opportunity to make a simple Will, or amend a current one, in exchange for a small donation.
For more information on participating solicitors, please click here.
Every year at Claire House we rely upon the generosity of kind supporters like you to raise the £2.5million needed to help our children, young people and their families.
In an average year approximately £1 in every £10 we raise comes from Gifts in Wills.
By leaving a small gift in your Will to Claire House, you will help us to continue making a difference to the lives of the children, young people and their families who rely on our services.
Your gift, no matter how large or small, will make a huge difference.
Here are just a few examples of how your gift could help:
· £30 pays for a music therapy session for a child. Music gives our children the opportunity to express themselves through sounds and song.
· £125 pays for our play specialist team for the day. Fun and play are an important part of Claire House.
· £300 will help with bereavement support and counselling. Our families have not chosen this path, nor are they prepared for it.
· £500 would pay for a day out for 10 of our families – making memories that will last a lifetime.
· £2000 would fund our oxygen concentrators for a year – making mobility easier for our families without heavy bottles of compressed oxygen.
· £13,000 will support one family for one year at Claire House, helping them to have some normality in their lives.
· £30,000 will fund a specialist nurse for one year to care for the vulnerable children who come to Claire House.
If you'd like more information on how you can leave a gift to Claire House in your Will, please contact Giorgia Pizzuto on 0151 334 0883.