Area Fundraising Administrator – Starting Salary of £17,200
Are you reliable, highly organised with great people skills and the ability to work on your own? If so, you are the type of person that we are looking for.
Claire House have a team of area fundraisers who work in a fast paced environment and need the support of an administrator who can work with them to ensure that our donors get the best possible experience when helping to raise vital funds.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the administration requirements of the area fundraising team, providing support for all area fundraising projects and coordinating the administration of the fundraising volunteer workforce. The post holder will often be the first point of contact for supporter enquiries relating to the area fundraising team, relaying information to the relevant area fundraiser.
Creating and maintaining an effective recording system in our supporter database is a key element of the role to ensure we can communicate with our supporters how and when they want.
First interviews TBC
If this role appeals to you please read the Job Description and Person Specification here
To apply please submit a full CV and covering letter detailing how you meet the person specification and email to Rebecca.email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The role might be subject to an enhanced criminal record check.
Claire House Children’s Hospice has recently been awarded an ‘Outstanding’ rating by CQC reflecting our commitment to excellence in all that we do. At Claire House we are committed to identifying and developing the talent of our people through our Learn, Develop Grow review process. We offer internal and external training with industry experts including The Institute of Fundraising and the Directory of Social Change and our annual staff survey reflects the fact that our people are proud to work for Claire House and would highly recommend us as an employer.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR REGISTERED CHILDREN’S NURSES AT CLAIRE HOUSE
JUNIOR AND SENIOR NURSES
“Claire House is an ‘OUTSTANDING’ children’s hospice, where children receive outstanding care from exceptional staff who are highly skilled, compassionate and understanding,” CQC 2015.
Claire House is a great place to develop your career, where you can make a real difference and get to know our children and families. Over the next few years we plan to grow in order to achieve our ambition to reach out to all children with life-limiting and life threatening conditions within our area. Working with us you will have the chance to help our children live life to the full, however short their lives might be.
What we can offer you:
- A commitment to help you learn, develop and grow your career with us
- Significant opportunities for professional development and training including: mentorship, leadership and palliative care qualifications and verification of death
- The chance to maintain or develop advanced clinical skills including: IV’s, dialysis , vents and tracheostomies
- Career progression and development, for example from junior nurse to team leader
- Opportunities to gain experience in the community with our established Hospice to Home team
- The chance to gain knowledge and expertise in end of life care including for neo-nates and young adults
- NHS pensions can be transferred or you can join the Claire House pension and free parking is available
Hospice key information
- We are a registered charity located on the Wirral, Merseyside
- Care is provided for children and young people between 0-23yrs with life limiting or life threatening conditions
- We have an increasing number of neo-natal and ante-natal referrals
- Planned and emergency short breaks are offered
- End of life care is provided for both children and young adults at the hospice or at home
- We have non-medical prescribers
- Our multi-disciplinary team includes, physio, music, play and holistic therapists
- Our counselling team provides support to the whole family, including siblings
- We have dedicated bereavement support
If you are looking for a new career opportunity and are motivated to join an outstanding team of well-trained professionals, please contact us to discuss the nursing opportunities at Claire House
Lesa Chappell: Care Manager 0151 334 4626 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jan Sutherland Oakes: Director of Care 0151 482 8953 email@example.com
Senior nurses: £27,000-31,000
RSCN/RN Child with leadership and proven post registration experience and ideally with experience of working with children/young people with complex, palliative or end of life care needs.
RSCN/RN Child with a minimum of 6 months post registration experience, ideally with experience of working with children and young people with palliative/complex health care needs.
Additional payments are made for working regular weekends and nights.
For Senior Nurse Job description, please click HERE
For Nurse Job Description, please click HERE
For an Application Form, Please Click HERE
All successful applicants will be required to have an Occupational Health Check and an enhanced disclosure from The Disclosure and Barring Service.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Shelley Perry, Clinical Secretary, Claire House, Clatterbridge Rd, Bebington, Wirral CH63 4JD.
INTERVIEWS ARE SCHEDULED FOR THE END OF JANUARY 2016
We are also having a PROFESSIONAL OPEN DAY ON THURSDAY 21ST JANUARY 2016 12.30 -6.30
Come and meet with the team to find out more about a nursing career at Claire House
Refreshments and free parking available
This organization’s recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment
Registered Charity No. 1004058